5.27.2015

Alone with my sports

Kates packed up a few suitcases, loaded the girls in the car and took off this morning to The Farm. Which means I've got a few days on my own, to catch up on some work and enjoy some time rare time to myself.

Not to mention owning the TV to watch all of the sports I can handle.

Here are a few things that won the Internet for me today.

The Brewers' Khris Davis nearly lost a homer for missing plate yesterday. The video with this story is worth watching not only for Davis home run trot and the ensuing appeals but for the calls by some legendary broadcast teams that include Bob Uecker and Jon Miller.

Look who's on the cover of Sports Illustrated this week. Here's hoping the SI cover jinx doesn't knock down the Royals -- who tonight suffered their third consecutive loss for the first time this season, one day after an ugly 14-1 loss at Yankee Stadium. Hold on to your hats, Royals fans.



Also from Twitter ...




And finally, this ... Beautiful.

No comments: